Gimnasia y esgrima la plata vs gimnasia de jujuy online dating Granny chat no login no sign in
Club Atlético Gimnasia y Esgrima de Jujuy founded 87 years ago in 1931.
The home ground of Gimnasia Jujuy is Estadio 23 de Agosto (La Tacita de Plata) with a 25,000 capacity.
Recently manager of Gimnasia Jujuy is Mario Sciacqua Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata ( , also known simply as Gimnasia or the acronym GELP , is a professional Argentine sports club based in the city of La Plata , Buenos Aires Province .
Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata founded 131 years ago in 1887.
The club is considered one of the Big Four of Jujuy football, being far more Jujuy club with 38 titles in total.
The first president of Gimnasia and one of the major drivers for the birth of this club was Thomas Yufra, who was president on three occasions.
In the Clausura 2006 he makes another excellent campaign crowning another fourth in a championship where it was revelation.
The Classic North, meanwhile, is given by the rivalry he has with the Anthony's Youth Center Salta, "Saints Salta", although not officially dispute Argentine Football Association (AFA) tournaments for the different categories.He kept the first for 6 seasons (12 championships) more protruding who won 4th place in the 1998 Clausura championship The 1999–00 season was not good and descends to the National "B" where he played 5 seasons alternating good and bad campaigns.In the 2004–05 season with the technical direction of Francisco Ferraro in the Apertura 2004 (he was fourth) and Roberto Carlos Mario Gomez in the Clausura 2005 (he went first), won promotion: in the final with Federal Tyre (Rosario) fails to ascend and then it does (beating the mighty Hurricane Patricios Park) to play the 2005–06 season, 2006–07, 2007––09 in the first division.The "Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata" was founded on 3 June 1887 as a civil association, and thus is the oldest surviving football club still participating in the Argentine league.The club also claims to be the oldest football club in the Americas, The institution changed name a few times: from April to December 1897 it was called a "Club de Esgrima" (in English, "Fencing Club") because fencing was the only activity practised at that moment.